Dermal Filler Training
Welcome to CISC Dermal Filler Courses
Fillers are an incredibly versatile treatment targeting many signs of ageing.
Treatments are becoming increasingly advanced and many clients are discovering the considerable benefits of dermal fillers.
Our foundation dermal filler course is the perfect introduction to this popular field of aesthetics.
Led by one of our experts, it’s ideal for nurses, doctors or dentists looking to add dermal filler treatments to their clinic offering.
In addition to our foundation course we are offering training in advanced Lip techniques and Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty & Tear Trough.
These courses are suited to those who have some experience with fillers and have attended foundation courses in the past.
The relevant anatomy, injection tips, risks and complications will be examined.
PLEASE NOTE– for Lip, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty & Tear trough masterclasses we would ask you to provide a suitable model.
- Foundation Filler Course £595 plus VAT
Please Note: From January 2020 the Foundation Dermal Filler course price will be going up to £795 +vat – any delegates that book before 1st January will pay the current price.
- Lip Masterclass Course £395 plus VAT
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty & Tear Trough Masterclass £595 plus VAT
Gain knowledge, skills and confidence
Combining in-depth theory with hands-on learning, the course is carefully designed to help build expertise so that you can carry out your own treatments. With careful supervision, we’ll guide you through a practical session where you’ll treat lips, nasolabial folds and mouth corners. Tear trough and cheeks(for more experienced injectors).
The courses include:
- The history of dermal fillers and how/where it’s used including brand awareness
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Preparation and dosage management
- Injection techniques
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity insurance information
- How to deliver dermal filler injections by completing a practical workshop in dermal fillers for the lips, nasolabial folds and mouth corners
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to market dermal filler treatments
- How to make facial aesthetics an integral part of your everyday practice
- Lip Fillers Master Class
- Tear Trough Master Class