Botox Training | Advanced
For Experienced Practitioners
Botox is an extremely popular cosmetic treatment with demand continuing to grow.
Its popularity is not surprising considering how effective and safe it is.
Today’s clients are looking for reputable clinics with expert practitioners to carry out regular Botox treatments.
We can help you meet their needs through our comprehensive Botox courses.
All of our courses are led by our expert team with years of experience in both carrying out Botox treatments and training practitioners.
Choose an advanced course if you’re experienced with Botox
If you’re a nurse, doctor or dentist who hasn’t worked with Botox before, then our foundation course will provide you with the practical skills, knowledge and understanding you need to begin providing Botox treatments at your own clinic with confidence.
Learning is hands on combined with comprehensive theory.
You’ll also have the opportunity to observe a live demonstration before performing the treatment yourself during a practical workshop under clinical supervision.
Advanced Botox Toxin Course £795 plus VAT
We would ask you to provide suitable models for our advanced and masterclass courses.
An advanced approach to Botox
Our advanced Botox course is ideal if you already provide Botox treatments and are looking to offer more cutting-edge treatments such as Botox for excessive sweating.
It’s also a great way to build confidence, knowledge and expertise.
The course includes:
- An overview of Botox and recap on preparation, dosage and injection techniques
- Advanced anatomical and physiological considerations
- Managing complications and indemnity insurance information
- Hands-on practical session for treatment of the periorbital, perioral and neck region including Nefertiti lift, lip lift and treatment of mentalis, depressor angulioris and smokers’ lines
- Hands-on practical session for treating excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- How to make facial aesthetics an integral part of your everyday practice